Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Trans Canada Trailer Company


I recently finished my 2 month internship with Generator Design & Advertising. They had me on a few really interesting jobs, one of which was the Trans Canada Trailer Company branding.

Tim Treleavan is the Inventor of the R-Escape. This is a new product for families and bike enthusiasts. The R-Escape is a bike trailer which can be pulled behind a pedal bike. Once you reach your destination, the trailer can be transformed into a 2 person tent, equipped with everything from interior lighting to a 12 volt electric heating and cooling fan.

I had the privilege of working extensively on the TCTC branding as well as the R-Escape branding. All of my hard work on this project did not fall on deaf ears because two of my logo's were chosen by Tim to be used as the image for TCTC and the R-Escape.

Tim has also brought the R-Escape to the local event "The Dragon's Den," hosted by Softech Alliance. Everything went well for Tim as he won over the judges, pushing him on to the next stage of the competition. Possibly landing him a spot on the Official Dragon's Den show. Which means my work could be hosted on TV for all of Canada to see! Good luck with everything Tim!